1) Everracer's Chairs come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure of the Product. You are also entitled to have the Chairs repaired or replaced if the Chairs fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure (the ‘Warranty’).
2) You may make a claim under this clause (the ‘Warranty Claim’) for material defects and workmanship in the Chairs within 12 from the date of purchase (the ‘Warranty Period’).
3) In order to make a Warranty Claim during the Warranty Period, you must provide proof of purchase to Everracer showing the date of purchase of the Chairs, provide a description of the Chairs and the price paid for the Chairs by sending written notice to Everracer at 181 Fairbairn Road, Sunshine West, Victoria, AU or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) Where the Warranty Claim is accepted then Everracer will, at its sole discretion, either repair or replace any defective Chairs or part thereof with a new or remanufactured equivalent during the Warranty Period at no charge to you for parts or labour. You acknowledge and agree that you will be solely liable for any postage or shipping costs incurred in facilitating the Warranty Claim.
5) The Warranty shall be the sole and exclusive warranty granted by Everracer and shall be the sole and exclusive remedy available to you in addition to other rights and under a law in relation to the Chairs to which this warranty relates.
6) All implied warranties including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for use are limited to the Warranty Period.
7) The Warranty does not apply to any appearance of the supplied Chairs nor to the additional excluded items set forth below nor to any supplied Chairs where the exterior of which has been damaged or defaced, which has been subjected to misuse, abnormal service or handling, or which has been altered or modified in design or construction.
8) Everracer may, at their sole discretion, provide a refund on the return of the Chairs within 14 days where the Product packaging is unopened and remains in a saleable condition. You acknowledge and agree that you are liable for any postage and shipping costs associated with any refund pursuant to this clause. In case you change your mind, a cancellation fee of 10% for restocking will be charged.
9) As soon as we have received the returned item and have inspected the conditions, we will refund the original order amount minus freight cost within 30 days. The refund amount will be transferred to the original means of payment used for the order, unless differently specified by the customer